For April we focused on growth and preparing our soul soil to foster the new blossoms that need that happen. In case you're just tuning in, or if you need some encouragement when those weeds get prickly - here's a recap!
Preparing the soil for growth:
- The necessary pruning process.
- Weeding the garden of entitlement.
- You can't control everything - you have to let go to grow!
Planting and nurturing that growth:
- Don't let uncertainty stand in your way!
- You have no room to grow when you refuse to leave the cage of comfort.
- What are you waiting for? Uncover those dusty dreams and go for it!
- Forward momentum feeds growth.
- Our of the flower pot, into the field.
What has influenced YOUR growth this month?